Anti-Aging Concentrate – 2 Ampules
To be used with our My L-HA Booster serum
Anti-Aging Concentrate of the Cebelia Pro range is to be mixed with our My L-HA Booster serum. Composed of a unique association of active ingredients among which the main ones are coenzyme Q10, argireline, ceramides and ferulic acid, it makes the skin firmer, more elastic and looking younger.
And to multiply the benefits, don’t hesitate to mix it with our other concentrates Hydrating and Brightening. Use our My L-HA Booster under your daily skincare, morning and/or evening. Its fluid texture penetrates quickly.
For information: 2 ampoules of the same concentrate are needed for 1 benefit, so you will receive 2 ampoules to mix with your serum. The purchase of concentrates is conditioned by the purchase of a My L-HA Booster serum.
- Coenzyme Q10, very powerful antioxidant > revitalizes and remineralizes the skin
- Argireline, powerful peptide that destabilizes the complex at the origin of wrinkles and fine lines by preventing muscles from contraction > botox like effect
- Ceramides: form a protective layer to help preventing skin dehydration and protecting it from external aggressions > help the skin to stay young, firm and supple
- Ferulic Acid, limits tissues deterioration, powerful antioxidant that optimizes vitamins C and E effects > improves skin quality
- Squalane, restores skin’s natural barrier, prevents dehydration risks > intensely hydrates
- Castor and olive oils, high concentration of fatty acids, enriched with vitamin E and with polyphenols with strong anti-aging properties > hydrate, nourish and soften the skin
Doctors advise our My L-HA Booster serum after their bio-revitalizing procedures to complete our Pro L-HA Booster serum. Patients use it between the sessions but also at the end of the whole cure to prolong and maintain the effects thanks to the same customizable treatment they received during procedures such as:
Instructions for use
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Which scar do you have?
Know the difference before you buy.
A Keloid scar also known as Keloidal Scar can be put into two categories depending on their maturity. 1) 111 (early type) or 1 (late type) collagen. It is a result of an overgrowth of granulation tissue (collagen type 3) at the site of a healed skin injury which is then slowly replaced by collagen type 1. Keloids can be firm rubbery legions or they can be shiny fibrous nodules. Their colour can vary from pink to the colour of the patient’s skin or from red to a dark brown colour. A Keloid scar is not malignant nor is it contagious, it can however get very painful and very itchy. It can also change in texture. In severe cases of Keloid scars, it can affect the movement of the skin. Keloid scars are more prominent in ethnic groups than they are in Caucasians.
Keloids are not hypertrophic scars, which are scars that are raised scars that do not grow over and beyond the original wounds boundaries.
Hypertrophic scars are scars that have an excessive amount of collagen causing the scar to rise, but not to the degree of the Keloid scar. Just like the Keloid scars they form at the sites of pimples, body piercings, cuts and burns. Hypertrophic scars contain nerves and blood vessels. They form after a thermal or a traumatic injury has occurred that involves the deep layers of the dermis and have high levels of TGF.
If you would like to see a list of our T&Cs
Please click on the link below.