These are the most popular Rejuvaskin – Scar Heal products on the website at the moment and loved by our customers.
Our products range from Skin Care to Scar Healing. Select any of the items below to browse further.
Your skin health matters.
We believe that eveyone should look and feel beautiful. Our products have been designed with just this in mind. The advanced and natural ingredients have been created by experts to bring the best results that will rescue your skin and rejuvinate it.More about us here
Know your scars
What is a scar?
The wounded body tissue over-expresses collagen. This collagen over-expression cross-links the fiber arrangement inside the collagen. This densely packed collagen, morphing into an inelastic whitish collagen scar wall, blocks off regeneration and as a result, the new tissue that is generated will have a different texture and quality than the surrounding non-wounded tissue. This prolonged collagen producing process results in a scar.
Different Types of Scars
Rejuvaskin started about 30 years ago as a scar management company called Scar Heal. Scars are the result of your body’s healing process after the skin is broken and come in many different shapes and sizes. Do you know the main types of scars and how to treat them? We do! It’s something we think about a lot because we believe no one should be forced to live with a scar they didn’t want.
The main types of scars are normal postoperative, contractures, keloid, hypertrophic, and atrophic.
1. Postoperative Scars are the normal process of scarring after an operation. For about six weeks after surgery, the scar becomes red, firm, and hard. Without proper care, this scar could mature to become thickened and most likely get worse. We highly recommend you start caring for the scar at this stage to see the best results.
2. Hypertrophic scars are raised and red in that are similar to keloids with much less height, under 4mm. Treatment of hypertrophic scars include steroid injections or silicone gel and/or sheeting, which flatten the scar.
3. Keloid scars are significantly raised on the skin, over 4mm in height and are most common among people with dark skin. Treatments include steroid injections, surgery to remove the scar, or silicone gel/sheeting
4. Contracture scars tighten skin, which can impair your ability to move. They may also go deeper, affecting muscles and nerves. If your skin has been burned, you may have one of these scars. Treatment for contracture scars consists of laser treatments or lining compression garments with silicone.
5. Atrophic scars are indentation scars, the most common of these are acne scars. Treatments depend on the type of acne scar you have whether it is a deep pit or wavelike in appearance. Some options would be chemical peels, fillers, or skin needling. Our RejuvaSil silicone gel makes a wonderful treatment for acne scars, as it is non-comedogenic and can be put onto the face.
Every scar is unique and treatment depends on the placement, severity, and individual’s lifestyle. While any of our products may be used individually, the best results come from using all three-scar products in a multi-step process. We recommend starting with Scar Fx and RejuvaSil in the beginning to help soften and flatten raised scars. After the scar is flat, massage Rejuvaskin’s Scar Esthetique onto the scar to target the discoloration and well as nourish the skin.
For all types of skin
Our products work on all types of skin and has been proven to be the most beneficial to scars and healing.
Do not harm the skin and consist of mostly natural substances that enhance body healing and care.
Our products are imported into South Africa and can be shipped accross the country (or abroad).
Over 30 Years of skin care
We have been in business for many years and have vast experience to provide excellent solutions.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our clients say:
T. N Davis, MT (ASCP)
I wanted to let you know the scar ointment has already begun to work. I have already seen a difference after 3 days.
I’ve tried everything over the past year; fading creams, azelex, creams that eliminate razor burns, antibiotics, you name it. If you were not aware, the cream is
effective on sun damaged skin which has developed the dark, crusty patches. This was the problem I was trying to eliminate by attempting to buff off with a foot file, cuticle clipper. etc.
The Scar Cream is minimizing these patches making them flat and fading them at the same time. I can’t thank you enough
I am very impressed with Scar Fx Silicone Scar Therapy. I had excellent results using the product. Although it takes some time, it works and is very affordable
I used the product and had excellent results.
I had scars from diabetes. Scar Fx Scar Therapy worked very well on healing the little crevices scars from my
We reply to each and every client. We look forward to assisting you. Whether it be a general enquiry or support to purchasing, fill in the form below and we will get back to you soonest.